This is part three of my series about Denver, Colorado!
Traveling can be expensive, but in this video I will show you some of the coolest things to do in Denver which costs no money! These are some of the top things you can do in Denver for free.
Some of the fun things that you can do for free in Denver are:
1) Ride the Free MallRide bus to get around the downtown area in style and comfort – 0:13
2) Check out a modern art museum called the Dikeou Collection – 0:44
3) Check out the big blue bear sculpture at the Colorado Convention Center – 8:13
4) Take a tour at the United States Mint – 10:15
5) Visit the Colorado State Government Capital Building and take a free tour – 10:39
6) See one of the best places to get a view of the city – 12:34
7) Play free games, like Denver mini-golf, at Skyline Park! 14:41
8) Take a free brewery tour at The Great Divide Brewing Company: 18:41
9) Walk around Union Station – 19:17
10) Admire and take photos at beautiful, unique bridges such as Highland Bridge – 19:27
➜ Please subscribe for more fun vlogs about travel and food:
➜ Check out the top food and restaurant recommendations for Denver here:
1) Denver’s free MallRide buses are on 16th street and will take all the way to the Capital Building. They are all 100% electric so they don’t smell at all! It runs 7 days a week and stops on every block. They run approximately 3-15 minutes and every 1-2 minutes during peak times.
2) The Dikeou Collection can be hard to find, but it’s well worth it! Bring headphones to take the free, extensive cell phone tour. It’s entrance is right next to Jamba Juice and T-Mobile. The gallery is owned by Devon Dikeou and it is very interactive.
3) The Denver Blue Bear is called “I See What You Mean” and it’s supposed to make you feel like a piece of iconic Colorado imagery is right outside of the Convention Center for all its visitors to see. Plus, the artist saw a cool picture of a bear peering into a window.
4) Take a tour at the United States Mint: the tour is free and is approximately 45 minutes. There are six tours: 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
5) The Colorado State Government Capital Building was born out of the Gold Rush in Denver, Colorado, so it’s only fitting that the dome consists of gold leaf that is worth over $10 million dollars. There’s also the entire world’s supply of Colorado Rose Onyx marble inside of the building.
6) The only way to get to the 360 degree views on top of the Capital Building is to take a free tour!
7) Skyline Park is an urban three block park that allows you to do free seasonal events, such as ice skating! A pop up beer graden is also available.
8) The Great Divide Brewing Company is known for their various versions of Yeti Stout, so don’t hesitate to try it!
9) Union Station is 136 years old, but it was completely remodeled in 2012 and opened up in 2014 as a large, mixed use complex.
10) My favorite bridge is the beautiful Denver Millennium Bridge, which is the world’s first cable-stayed bridge. It’s 200 feet high and it is located in LoDo.
∙• Instagram (see beautiful food pics!): @ ∙•
∙• Facebook (connect with me and my fans!): •∙
➜ Watch more videos from my channel here:
#denver #colorado #freetraveltips
Music Provided by:
Bensound – A New Beginning
On The Hill 1 – Andreas Jamsheree
Music Provided by NoCopyrightSounds:
Kontinuum – Aware: