I hope you enjoy my San Francisco Travel Guide! Even if you only have 48 hours in San Francisco, you can pack in these 15 incredible things to do!
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE
If you are traveling to San Francisco I’ve got you covered!
15 Things to do in San Francisco:
1. San Francisco Trolley Ride
2. Tour China Town in San Francisco
3. Explore the Haight-Ashbury District
4. Go Shopping
5. Brunch in Fort Baker at Cavallo Point
6. Take a photo with the Golden Bridge in the background in Sausalito
7. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge
8. Stay at the Fairmont San Francisco:
9. Book the one-of-a-kind Fairmont Suite:
10. Dinner and Drinks at the Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar:
11. Walk down Lombard Street
12. Craft beer at Mikkeller Bar (ask if the special sour bar is open)
13. Explore North Beach aka Little Italy
14. Visit City Lights Bookstore
15, Grab a drink at Kozy Kar
Whether you are foodie, love luxury travel, checking things off the bucket list or finding more off the beaten path places, you will find lots of amazing things to do in San Francisco!
You might also like my Paso Robles Travel Guide:
Keep up with my daily adventures here: