Orlando is one of the top family vacation destinations in the world, and for good reason. There is so much to do many travelers return often to enjoy the fun.
Here are the “Top Ten Things To Do”:
1) Theme Parks: Disney, Universal, Sea World, EPCOT
2) Entertainment Centers: Disney Springs and Universal City Walk
3) Golf & Spa
4) Museums: Science Center, Museum of Art
5) Orlando Eye: breathtaking views of Central Florida
6) Museums: Science Center, Museum of Art
7) Wildlife: Gatorland, Birds, Animal Kingdom Safari, Air boat Ride
8) Bike ride: Orange Blossom Trail, Cross Seminal Trail
9) Theater: Center for Performing Arts, Shakespeare
10) Mary Queen of the Universe: basilica and Pilgrimage Center
A short drive away are some exciting beach destinations and Cape Canaveral Kennedy Space Center. Both coasts offer long stretches of sand with refreshing clear waters.
Orlando has it all ~ family friendly activities, fine dining and so much more. Let us help create the best vacation, focusing on your preferences and expectations.